New England Parrot Head Convention 2/28/19 - 3/3/19!! www.newenglandphc.com/2019
New members always welcome!
- You enjoy Jimmy Buffett's music!
- Have a desire to contribute to our local communities!
- Are not necessarily opposed to an occasional social get-together!
Please click on the 'Member Application' link below to print and complete the form. Once complete, you have the option of paying by check or PayPal below.
Mail in, at meetings, or via PayPal
Single - $25
Couple - $35
Family - $45
Membership dues are payable on October 1st for a period of one (1) year, expiring on September 30th of the following year. Members joining after July 1st do not need to renew in September you will be automatically extended through September 30th of the following year.
As a new phlock member, you are eligible to receive:
- An invitation to our Members Only Facebook Group
- An invitation to all club sponsored social and volunteer events
- Automatic membership in the Parrot Heads in Paradise, PHIP.
- Opportunities for members-only tickets to Jimmy Buffett concerts.
- Parrot Heads in Paradise Discount Partners, Offers and Programs (http://www.phip.com/awards-discount-partners)
Join us at our monthly meeting!! Unless otherwise noted on our calendar, meetings held at 6:30pm on the 3rd Wednesday at various locations throughout New Hampshire.
The NH Parrot Head Club is a Non-Profit Organization whose purpose is to assist community and environmental concerns and to provide a variety of social activities for people with similar tastes and interests. The NH Parrot Head Club is not a Federal non-profit; it is a State non-profit and as such, club dues may not be considered charitable deductions for tax purposes.
Questions? Contact our Membership Director, Joan Lydon at Membership@NHPHC.com
If paying by check, make your check payable to NH Parrot Head Club and mail with your completed application form to:
P.O. Box 6434
Manchester, NH 03108
If paying by PayPal, please note that when you click the Pay Now button below, you will be transferred to the PayPal website to complete the payment process. You can use your PayPal account or pay by credit card. A fee of $1 is added to the cost of membership to cover PayPal processing fees.
In addition to mailing in your application, you may also submit your completed application form to our Membership Director, Joan Lydon, in person at a club event or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your application, please note whether payment was by check or PayPal.